UK Jewish Film reaches more than 30,000 people each year, from all backgrounds, young and old, up and down the country, sharing stories and creating better understanding and awareness about Jewish life and identity.
Each year we bring you one of the largest and most respected Jewish film festivals in the world, education projects in schools nationwide, and ensure that film reflecting Jewish life is available and enjoyed by all.
We cannot do any of this without your support. In the last 12 months we:
- Delivered our ‘Challenging Antisemitism through Film’ workshops for school pupils aged 12+ and delivered our education outreach programme to hundreds of young people online including ‘Israel on Screen’ and ‘Belief in Film’ workshops.
- Partnered with local authorities in Tower Hamlets and Manchester to organise Holocaust Memorial Day online events using film and live testimony.
- Produced the 24th UK Jewish Film Festival, our first ever online edition, with more than 20,000 views of our 80 films from more than 15 countries.
- Increased our nationwide audiences with 37% of total audiences from outside of Greater London.
- Remain the only Jewish film festival worldwide to be a BAFTA-qualifying festival.
- Commissioned two new films through the Pears Short Film Fund at UK Jewish Film.
- Won 2 awards, nominated for a third award, and officially selected for dozens of international film festivals around the world for our Pears Short Film Fund at UK Jewish Film.
- Presented over 100 additional films year-round on our On Demand streaming platform with more than 6,000 households viewing our films.
- Supported the next generation of filmmakers through our year-round Film Lab programme.