UK Jewish Film
Production, Marketing and Production & Marketing Internships
3-5 days per week
Immediate start until 30 November 2021 (min. one month)
Lunch and travel expenses covered for office/non-remote days
UK Jewish Film exhibits the best of world Jewish cinema in the UK and internationally, provides support and training to new and emerging filmmakers, and produces education and interfaith events for a wide variety of audiences. The UK Jewish Film Festival (4-18 November) this year celebrates its 25th anniversary and will be a hybrid event in cinemas and online. We are a BAFTA qualifying festival and the largest festival of our type in Europe.
Internship placements are designed to provide successful candidates with hands on experience in production and/or marketing of the UK Jewish Film Festival.
We are currently looking for enthusiastic interns to support the Festival Producer and Marketing Manager in the delivery of the UK Jewish Film Festival 2021. The festival will take place in November and due to Covid-19, there will a small number of physical screening in London and Manchester and all films will also be available online.
Under their supervision, as well as through interaction with other team members, the successful candidates will have the opportunity to engage in a full spectrum of entry level tasks, gaining an understanding of how the organisation works as well as acquiring practical knowledge and skills required in the film industry.
Placements are awarded to enthusiastic candidates who wish to build on their skills in this environment and gain a broader understanding through practical experience.
Internship placements available include:
– Production Internship
– Marketing Internship
– Production & Marketing Internship.
These will include some or all of the following:
– Assisting with operational and logistical aspects of the virtual events, including films, screenings and Q&As
– Assisting with operational aspects of physical cinema events
– Assisting with various aspects of festival administration
– Assisting with planning and implementation of the marketing strategies
– Contributing ideas to marketing campaign plans for specific events
– Generating content for UK Jewish Film website, e-newsletters, social media and other channels as required
– Researching marketing opportunities with partner organisations both on-and-offline
– Liaising with partners and associates
– Assisting with members and customer relations and the shared mailboxes
– Assisting with UK Jewish Film’s Video On Demand platform
– Assisting with ticketing
– Assisting with office and administrative tasks
To gain the full experience, interns are strongly encouraged to participate in the entire range of activities. Ideal candidates will demonstrate a willingness to develop in all aspects of the department’s work.
Due to Covid-19 restrictions, the role will be based partly remotely and partly in our office in Soho. Candidates must have access to the internet and a smartphone.
– Interest in film
– Interest in developing a career in marketing/event production/film industry
– Excellent literacy skills
– Excellent IT skills
For more information please contact:
Jo Noti, Marketing Manager or Simon Hiler, Operations Manager & Festival Producer
Please attach your CV, Cover Letter and your availability in the email.