UK Jewish Film
Production and Marketing Internship
**Our Intern positions have been filled but we are accepting speculative CVs**
2-3 days per week
Immediate start – 30 November 2020 (min. one month)
Lunch and travel expenses covered
UK Jewish Film exhibits the best of world Jewish cinema in the UK and internationally, provides support and training to new and emerging filmmakers, and produces education and interfaith events for a wide variety of audiences.
Internship placements are designed to provide successful candidates with hands on experience in production and marketing of the year round programme and UK Jewish Film Festival.
We are currently looking for a Production and Marketing Intern to support the Marketing Manager and Operations Manager in the delivery of the UK Jewish Film Festival 2020. The festival will take place in November and due to Covid-19, it will take place entirely online.
Under their supervision, as well as through interaction with other team members, distributors and filmmakers, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to engage in a full spectrum of entry level tasks, gaining an understanding of how the organisation works as well as acquiring practical knowledge and skills required in the film industry.
Placements are awarded to enthusiastic candidates who wish to build on their skills in this environment and gain a broader understanding through practical experience.
– Assisting with operational and logistical aspects of the virtual events, including films, screenings and Q&As and developing FAQs and How To Guides.
– Assisting with planning and implementation of the marketing strategies
– Contributing ideas to marketing campaign plans for specific events
– Generating content for UKJF website, e-newsletters, social media and other channels as required
– Researching marketing opportunities with partner organisations both on-and-offline
– Liaising with partners and associates
– Assisting with members and customer relations and the shared mailboxes
– Assisting with UKJF’s Video On Demand platform
– Assisting with ticketing and administrative tasks
To gain the full experience, interns are strongly encouraged to participate in the entire range of activities. Ideal candidates will demonstrate a willingness to develop in all aspects of the department’s work.
Due to Covid-19 restrictions, the role will be based remotely. Candidates must have access to the internet and a smartphone.
– Interest in film
– Interest in developing a career in marketing/film industry
– Excellent literacy skills
– Excellent IT skills
For more information please contact:
Jo Noti – Marketing Manager
Please attach your CV, Cover Letter and your availability in the email.