Make UK Jewish Film your cultural charity of choice by becoming a Film Sponsor.
Film Sponsorship ranges from £1,000 to £6,000
Sponsoring a film at the UK International Jewish Film Festival is an enjoyable way to get involved with the excitement and buzz of our many UK premieres and to have the opportunity to get close up to our celebrity guests and international filmmakers. You can sponsor a film in your name, or in memory of a loved one, or in the name of a charitable or business entity.
Benefits of becoming a film sponsor at the UK International Jewish Film Festival include:
- Your name clearly acknowledged as a Film Sponsor in the annual Festival programme and on the UKJF website
- Your name prominently on the on-screen card before your sponsored film
- 6 VIP tickets to your sponsored film
- 2 complimentary tickets to one of our screenings each month (six screenings a week, 50 weeks per year, subject to availability)
- Invitations to the annual Champagne Brunch
- Complimentary Membership with free access to all Members events and priority booking
Download the sign up form here : Film Sponsorship 2016
Or e-mail UKJF Chief Executive Michael Etherton at email@example.com